Lockdown, Covid restrictions etc may be easing from 19th July 2021 but as many in our industry we still feel an obligation to keep our clients and staff safe whilst the pandemic continues.
By taking into consideration Government Guidance, PropertyMark Guidance and our own company processes that have worked so well during the past 12 months we wil:
1. Continue to insist our staff take and log their temperatures every day they are in the office or working with the public.
2. Continue to insist our staff take a lateral flow test on a Monday and Thursday.
3. Continue to wear masks in the office and appointments when in contact with the public/clients.
4. Encourage clients to wear a mask on appointments albeit this won't be mandatory.
5. Dis-infect the office and surfaces on a daily basis.
6. Continue to limit the number of people in the office at any one time and continue to work a "locked door" system with clients being asked for contact details and to wear masks when entering the office.
7. Continue to limit the amount of people in a property viewing at any one time.
We ask the public to remain patient with us and the procedures and precautions we have put in place. As an industry, estate agency has a responsibility as one of the few industries to be allowed to keep open through lockdowns 2 and 3, to take a cautious approach to mixing with the public and entering other people's homes.